Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Photoshop: Block Downloading Images

Question: I need help in creating some type of a block on my images/graphics so that no one can copy and paste or save my images or graphics onto their computers?

Answer: There is no one block that works 100% or even 75% if someone really want to "steal" your graphics. The best system I have seen that does work is to overlay an image that says "proof" or "sample using more than one color gradation so it can't be easily removed. The overlay can have high transparency, just has to be "obvious". One person I know used to do this and the overlay said "This image stolen from xyz"

Also you can query Google.com for "no right click" or "Water mark".

The bottom line is that if you can see it on your screen you can copy it, period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home