Monday, January 24, 2005

Some Interesting Things Have Poked Me In The Eye

You probably thought that I would say that some interesting things had caught my eye, well you were wrong. Anyway over the past couple of days, I've really become quite interested in Podcasting. For those of you who don't have a clue to what it is, you need to google the word podcast or podcasting and just get with it.

To put it simply, podcasting is a cross between mp3 (those files that play on the Apple Ipod or any other mp3 player for that matter) and broadcasting. Even more simply, it's like your own radio show. You create it, post it, and distribute it yourself.

Actually, while listening to WebTalkRadio tonite I came across a very interesting presentation on Web Talk Radio entitled Future of Media Online - EPIC 2014

If you are interested in where this medium is headed, this presentation may cause you to stop and ponder what you are seeing. It's a very interesting and thought provoking presentation presented in Flash. Personally, I thought that the message was interesting and I wonder how close the creators will be once 2014 is on the calendar.

Some of the other podcasts that I've started listening to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home