Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I Need Some Photos...

Here is a question that I've received recently from my web site. Remember that you can email me questions whenever you have them.



What is the best way to get photos for blending together or for simply using on a website? I've purchased the "Big Box of Art" which contains all kinds of graphics and some photos, but is there a better photo collection that I can purchase?



I'm not sure if there are better photo collections out there that you can purchase, however there are many web sites that you can find images on some free some not free.



photo.net

freimages.co.uk

freefoto.com

kepek.creart.hu

istockphoto.com

vireo.acnatsci.org

jetphotos.net

news.navy.mil

usmc.mil

sxc.hu

photolib.noaa.gov

photocase.de

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home