Thursday, March 03, 2005

Javascript: Message Hover

I have some words that need defining within a site. I don't want to open up a new window for this but need something that, when mouseOver the text a box opens up over the word or above it that gives the definition. It would be great if some of the words in the definition could be bold or italic.

There's another method as well which I've seen. Many of the variables (dimensions, colors, placement) can be changed to suit your needs.

Other than the behaviors in Dreamweaver that are for 'popup message'. I have some words that need defining within a site. I don't want to open up a new window for this but need something that, when mouseOver the text a box opens up over the word or above it that gives the definition. It would be great if some of the words in the definition could be bold or italic.

Here's some good info .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home